Saturday, 14 June 2008

A new start, A new beginning..

Well its almost been a year since i last bloged.. Really sad isn't it?

Now Im In college, life couldnt be any better.. Yet a lot of the past still bothering me.. I have changed a lot since the last time I bloged.. Somesay more mature, somesay more childish. Heck.. I don't really bother..

So after all this time.. Lets Get Started..

Now Im in Taylors School of Hospitality and Tourism, taking up diploma in Hospitality management. Currently in batch Dh29 Group 2.

I was the group leader for group 2 during the first term * In the 2nd term now *, kinda think of it.. I was suddenly the leader.. Nobody voted it just suddenly happened =x There I got to knew my new "family". First there was Bester, haha when I first saw him at Orientation, I could have swore he was a 13 year old kid which goes to college.. Girls call him super cute, well who doesnt? He's a nice guy but sometimes a lil too quiet.. Ahaha =)

Then there was Kit Yee my second in command of our group, moment I met her, she so reminds me of my old classmate Yong Mei. She's caring, understanding but most of all ready to sacrifice a lot for our group like our recent Moral project where we had made a short film based on HIV. Someone who you can really trust and talk too =)

Moving on would be Racheal Ooi, ahhh she's a very unique character.. At first, I thought she was the "in" girl. You know?... Like popular and stuff. She sorta loves to go to the gym, loves working out I guess. Well guess what? I was wrong. She's actually really a good friend to have. Very easy to talk to, and fun to laugh with. xD

Hsu Ann!!!! Haha, now this is someone who taught me leadership in a way.. Easy to talk too, and very supoportive. If it wasn't for her... Hmmm.. Seriously.. I think most of my projects would have never been completed.

Queen of L'Oreal Star Search Malaysia 2008, *drum roll*~~~~~~~ Non other than Wei Yen!! Now, want to talk about party. She's the girl to talk too. Ahahaha she just wild and fun to be with.

Next up would be Tania, our tall!!! Basketball girl. I played with her basketball and lost T.T Well maybe I could win her one day la. Ahahaha..

Now back to the guys, Hassan and Caleb. Hassan is from Maldives and Caleb is from Kenya. These two guys really can't stop making me laugh. Ahahaha, well maybe they just need to adjust to malaysia a lil more. There isn't a day, I wouldn't laugh when they are around.

Who am I missing ah... Ahh yes, Sabrina aka Sabby, Esther, Adeline and Wen Hwei~!!! They're always together in a group. Everyone of them is unique in their own way but share 1 thing in common.... Kinda quiet.. = x However they're still one of my closest friends in my group.

Thats about it for my group~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home