Saturday, 14 June 2008

Sigh..

Past few weeks have been terrible, plenty of things running thru my head everyday. Sometimes its unbearable but somehow.. I can "tahan", tolerate.

I don't really know what going on inside me anymore.. I sometimes dont understand myself.. I've been recently noticing my this friend a lot.. Seriously, its not something I could ignore..

The person which everyone knows I like.. Seems so possible at first, but now.. Not so possible afterall.. Or maybe even impossible.. We are very diffrent, like we're from two diffrent worlds. Where when she studies, I go out clubbing. When I play basketball, she reads a book. See the diffrence?.. People are telling me to go for it and some telling me to let it go.. I used to see rainbow and butterflies when ever i see her, but not anymore.. Could this mean it never was meant to be?..

Now here's the twist.. I think deep inside my heart.. There was someone always there but I never really noticed her until past few weeks ago.. I really don't know if its only me or not.. Love truly is blind..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home