Sunday, 22 June 2008

Exams are all Over

Well finally all the exams are over.. Freaking relieved, now... 14 days of fun in the sun? Nah dont think so.. Even though the exams are over I still got this feeling like i was missing something and actually, i was..

The twist, seems like a lot of people knows about it.. But heck.. Its sort of over now, the twist I mean. What comes after that? Only God knows.. Ahaha... It just seems like yesterday I actually told her what i wasnt suppose too... WAIT it was yesterday ahahhaha..

Kinda like a lot of weight is off my shoulders but still... Maybe a lil bit more..

About yesterday....

Ahaha yesterday I went out to KLCC with Collie,Elena and Jonathan. It was so weird when I saw Collie wearing green... OMG I was wearing that too.. What a copy cat.. So we went ahead and waited for the train. Once we bought the ticket and sat down.. "Ivan, I left my phone in your car..." SWT she actually left her phone in my car and we had to go and quickly get it.. And guess what? We missed the train after that... T.T So we waited for the next one...

But i guess it wasnt all that bad as Elena and Jonathan were in the next train, coincidence? Lolz
As we got off at KL Central, I officially meet Elena and Jonathan for the first time. Jonathan so reminded me of Ethan.. From the way they talk, tone and voice almost 99.99% Ethan.. And Elena? Ahaha, like Collie said. Really funny and a joker.

So we went to KLCC to shop for her present and go eat and so-on... Well to be honest there wasnt much you can do in KLCC but it was fun walking up and down, left and right, and so-on.. So in the end, we decided to go back to Sunway Pyramid to eat dinner. There we ate BBQ Plaza, we ordered the Deluxe Family Set. There were 4 of us... But there was only 3 bowls of rice? Swt.. So we ordered 1 more.. But guess what? We "Ka-fan" 5 more bowls.. Wow.. 6 bowls in total??? Ahaha we really can eat.

After the wonderful meal, we went to the arcade.. Only thing we wanted to do there is.. Para Para Paradise 2? Ahahaha well there was already these 2 guys there.. Really selfish if u asked me, they played like 3~4 rounds in a row? While there were a lot of us waiting.. Worst thing is.. They were good.. Lol.. So how would you feel if u watched all the "pro" people played first then you? Quite like potong steam right? Even so we played and it was FUN. Really enjoyed my self.

We went back afterwards, I sent back Elena and John, then Collie...

Did it just end there? Nope.. =)
Will write about that in the next one xD

Cheers~
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home