Thursday, 26 June 2008

Pangkor~~!!!

Finally...... IM BACKKKKK!!!! xD
Well.. Though Im back.. I really don't know what to blog since a lot of things happened..
So... Lets get started shall we? Ahahaha~
Day 1, 24th June


Okay.. Its 7am and im awake... Besides not sleeping the whole night, I forgotten to pack a lot of things.. All the "gan-cheongness" made me so nervous that I almost forgot to pack all my stuff like tooth brush,tooth paste, plates, cutlaries and shampoo. But heck lucky I was fast and i manage to packed it afterall. So I left my house around 8 smth cuz i needed to pick up Byron and Clement in college cuz my dad was sending us to pudu raya, we took the bus T.T, so we reached there ard 9 smth..

At the station we just lingered around till our bus came, so we went eat our branch 1st.. We had a simple meal and went off to the bus. The ride was pretty boring but thank god I had my head phones... Ahhhh Music is salvation from boredome.. Worst thing is, byron and clement had neither and was kinda forced to "enjoy" the whole ride? Ahahaha, but halfway the ride I noticed I had another pair of headphones so I gave clement mine. Well, Nokia rules? Ahahah..
The ride was okok la.. but guess what? Our bus BROKE DOWN in Ipoh, leaving us waiting along side the road for a really long time.. However thank god there was another bus coming and we hitched a ride to Lumut. What can i say? Me and Clement had "VIP" front row seats.. Lol.. As we finally reached Lumut.. Hmmm.. Total time travelled? 10.30am~4.30pm? Long huh? Really tiring.. Btw thats only to the Lumut bus terminal. Another 1/2 hour to reach the hotel. Swiss Garden Golf and Spa and blablabla.. Man the road to get there is really Really REALLY ulu sia.. If i had to drive there 101% I will get lost..


So as we finally reached the "hotel", we learned that the hotel and the apartment are like so far appart.. We need to call the shuttle service everytime we wanted to get to either.. Really troublesome.. So finally the room.. It was nice, we had 2 rooms and a livingroom and a kitchen..
One thing bugged me though.. Flies? Yeah!!!! FLIES everywhere ARGH!!! Hated that the most..

We cooked and ate and settled down.. We didnt do much the first day, but me,byron and clement went for a ride to town and along the way saw fire flies, well those kinda flies i dont really mind lol.. After the trip we had a drinking session, and i certainly learned my lesson... Don't Ever Underestimate VODKA!!! Aww man.. I got drunk by vodka... Omg... And thats it for me.. GG.com.. And so my night ended there...


Day 2, 25th June

Awoke.. Tired... *Yawn*.... Ahaha, the next day has begun.. We had breakfast as we cooked and started packing for our trip to Pangkor as Lumut was as dead as dead can be, lol?


*Note to readers*
"Really lazy to type evreything in detail cuz I just got back so, instead here are some pictures"
Back to the story... So we left the room by 12 something and left for the Lumut Jetty to Pangkor.. Along the way, we planned where we were gonna stay and so-on.. So pictures? Here ya go.. xD






Me and Goon Ee at the Jetty waiting. Handphones? =)






Me and Diana, who's the one behind? Potong steam!!







All of us during the ferry ride to Pangkor! =)



My turn to take the photo! xD



So thats our ride to Pangkor, it was really hot at first.. But when the boat started moving.. Gosh.. The wind in our hair.. Simply amazing!!

As we reached Pangkor, we took a van to a nice spot to hang out and find a place to stay.. So we ended up in this place called "something nipah" Lol sorry la, bad memory ahahah.. Best thing is, the beach was just opposite the hotel and it was soooooooo beautiful. Well after that? What else? Time to hit the beach and have FUN xD

The was was great as the sun was bright.. Loved the waves but there was more.. We went snorkling instead.. There was an Island near the beach which we went to snorkle. I think we could have swim there but we were not that crazy yet so we took a boat there. Crazy driver as we almost fell in a few times but was fun la ahahah.. So here is our island~~


Wonderfull isn't it? Even Clement thinks so.. xD




Watching my step.. Gosh dangerous.. =x



Diana and Sonia chilling and posing xD





Cole!!! You ok a not? Ahaha Left to right, Goon Ee ~ Byron ~ Me >.<
Me, Sonia and Diana =)


Jacky and Diana, Matching shirts? Ahaha


After snorkling, we just hanged around the island until the person picked us up. Along the way we just sang songs.. What kind of songs? Kindergarden and Country songs ahaha.. With that we all went back to the main Island of Pangkor and continued playing until the sunset.. Here are a few more pictures.. =)



Victim 1, Jacky



Victim 2, Me.. T.T


Beautufil Sunset isn't it?

That is the end for our beach fun.. We then washed up and prepared for dinner and we had another drinking session but this time.. I was prepared and didn't drink much.. So that about it for day 2.. =)



Day 3, 26th June


So... Yawn.... *BING BANG BOOM* Man its so noisy outside our room... What was it? It was Cole's cousins.. Thats right, MONKEYS!!!! They sorta trashed the table outside our room and like made a mess out of it and definately woke me up.. I went to stare at the monkey and it stares back.. Anyhoo I couldn't careless so I went back in, then jackie told me goon ee was out alone so I went out to find her..


Managed to find her on the beach, sitting on the swing.. Swinging~ I just teman her until the others arrived.. Here are more pictured we took there, enjoy~ =) Sand art? Lol..
Foot prints picture?
Omg Cole?!! xD


Cole why are you shorter than Goon ee? Macho hunks? Ahaha xD

Ok... I feel soooo short.. =x
After all that, we all packed and got back to mainland.. We all boarded our transportation and left our own ways.. This is our Pangkor trip.. The End~



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home