Friday, 27 June 2008

Boring day..

After the trip.. Life continues like normal.. Today I woke up around 6 something in the morning and just felt like going out and jog.. So I did.. Felt so depressed inside till I had to exercise it all out of me.. Came back from jogging, ate a simple lunch and fell asleep till 2 something.

Went out again at 3 something to Gasing Hill for junggle trekking.. Now that was a workout.. Thank goodness as I came out it started to rain.. I guess i'll be doing this till term 3 begins? Its great exercise? Well only God knows..

Really hating this anxiety in me.. I have to change this part of me.. Haih.. At least now I know im not the only one going thru this.. So far I can only share this with 2 people, 1 is not here and kinda unreachable.. The other seems to be in a deeper depression then me so.. Aww well.. Live and let live..

Thats all for today I guess..
Cheers~
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home