Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Sorry Guys

Really sorry to whoever my loyal readers are, I've been so busy lately and have no time to even stare at the computer. Lemme briefly blog what happened since the last time i blogged..

~I celebrated by school teachers birthday, with all my school friends. It was really nice and fun as it was a big suprise.. I even made friends back again with someone.. Relief~

~I went Chiong-K with Jackie,Cole,Goon Ee,Sonia and Collie last friday.. Gosh sang till no more breath.. Even now my throat hurts a LOT!!! Maybe will do that again this coming friday? Ahaha

~Went Out with Collie and Elena to TimeSquare.. Giler Shopping from 11.30am~10.30pm.. Crazy eh? I even played a basketball match there, 100 plus road show thingy, It was fun but i kinda realise how much I suck at basketball now... Haha..

~Recently I had this weird but exciting dream.. Regarding someone I know.. Roughly it was about me and someone. It seems she was leaving in the dream and the whole dream i felt like there was a timer where ever i looked. So in there, I actually tried my best to tell her not to leave and so-on like.. Err... A lot la.. Its much more interesting than this, I SWEAR.. Its just that I have not much time to think about it.. In the end of the dream I was kinda too late and I sorta lost her.. Sad huh?

~ And today... OMG la... I read something I wasnt suppose too.. I feel so bad now but I do keep wondering who is she refering too? Curiosity killing me inside.. Gosh... I want to ask her.. But If really me how? Argh... Maybe I just shouldn't know.. Haha =x

Thats All From Me~
Till when Im free~
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home