Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Why....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its 2 in the morning and yet this feeling just won't go away..I thought if i expressed it in a poem it would just go there and be gone.. but no. Im not myself these past few days.. I feel like im someone else.. Someone I never wanna become.. But it just happened..

I feel so negative inside of me.. Like life already cease to exist from my eyes.. Could it be because im torn between two countries? Or just is it im still battling the demons within me?.. Or something even more recent.. The feelings that I had to discard away.. Perhaps, Im lying to myself that im fine.. Im ok.. I can make it..

BUT I know I can make it.. I know I will not give up.. But even though.. I am only human.. I fall.. but, I will stand again stronger.. I hope this can still hold me back together as a whole heart and not shattered..

Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home