Wednesday, 23 July 2008

A lil something positive..

You know? Balance =)

Instructions :~

a)Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b)For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c)YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d)Put any comments in brackets after the song name.

e)Put this on your blog.

1.If someone says,"Is this okay?"

My best friend.(So its ok?)

2. How would you describe yourself?

I love to be with you.(Oh yeah I would xD)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Somewhere over the rainbow. (Hard to search)

4. How do you feel today?

Yeah!! *Usher* (Well.. YEAH!!)

5. What is your life's purpose?

你最近还好吗..( I guess Im alright?)

6. What is your motto?

Together Again (Yes.. Agreed =D )

7. What do your friends think of you?

Arigatou (Thank you for...?)

8. What do you think of your parents?

Januari ( Months o.O )

9. What do you think about very often?

Do you remember (Apprently I do xD)

10. What is 2+2?

Time of Our life (Gosh I could I forgot that?)

11. What do you think of your best friend?

Shawty get loose (Yeah she should =x)

12. What do you think of the person you like?

Kiss me (WOAHHHH PERFECT SONG)

13. What is your life?

Bei Pan (Okaaaaay.. this is sad..)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Damn Girl (Blur..)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Sorry (You know.. I might =x)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Bei Ji Xing De Yan Lei (Hmm.. Maybe sing perhaps?)

17. What will they play at your funeral?

Always be my baby (This is wrong...)

18. What is your hobby/interest?

Endless Love (I truly wish... xD)

19. What is your biggest fear?

Low (Im more afraid of "high" ahahaha)

20. What is your biggest secret?

Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta (I love....)

21. What do you think of your friends?

True (Soooooo true!!!)

22. What will you post this as?

Stab my back (Ouch.. )

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?

Picture Perfect ( Gotta love this song xD )

Kinda fun. haha. Hope you'll enjoy (: because you've just been tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home