Friday, 9 January 2009

MIssing in Action? Not anymore!!

Hey to all my fellow friends and random readers such as "backside" aka stupid sonia ahahahha.
Well its a new year and im really sorry that this blog has TOOOOOOOOOOOO much spider webs and such... so... ok time to blog again i guess...

To start off with the new year, I am going to let u guys know something...


Me and Dear Dear

This is my Dearest and most precious person to me.. *See the ring?, Muahahaha*
This is Jo Ann, My one and only..

So people.. Ivan is no longer a fish in the deep sea, he has been caught by someone already.

Here are more pics~~~

Wearing Some Nerdy Glasses
*Somepeople said it was cute*

This pic is Caren,Me and Jo Ann in curve before Christmas.

This is picture is well.. Us in the Ice Bar. It was really cold inside until we need to wear jackets to go in.. Well guys, thats all the time I have for now.

Sort of need to go out now so when I come back i'll update more!!

Cheers~
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home