Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Today is a gift..

Change has already taken place and so far I am coping with it.. As far as I know, I have lost some friends and gained some friends too.. I dont really feel sad nor happy, I do feel lonely at college at times but i keep telling my self its all in my head. And recently I have been watching this one Japanese drama which my friend told me about.

The title is "1 litre of tears". Its based on a 15 year old girl with an incureable disease.. Its called Spinocerebellar degeneration disease.. The fact that this is a very cruel disease and there's no cure for it.. The degenerated cells in your spinal cord causes you to lose control of your arms and legs.. Your ability of speech.. Your ability to write.. And eventually.. Everything else.. Imagine this guys.. What if this happened to you?.. Because it was based on a diary of the actual person, it is very touching.. How when someone who already know they are dying but still strive on with life..

Honestly I even researched on this disease and even went through a few blogs which were the patients themselves.. I slowly read each entree they written and its really sad.. I actually cried reading a few post.. Its really sad..

As much as I want to know there is a cure for this.. There isn't.. I pray that 1 day, there will be and these people can smile once again and lead a happy normal life..

Till then, Cheers,
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home