Sunday, 27 July 2008

Hope is all I will ever need =)

It actually happened the day before after I type all those negative stuff, didn't felt like saying anything until today I guess. And you know what? I take back somethings I said..

I was so blind that I couldnt see it even if it was right in front of me.. I always had the people that cared for me around me.. I was only blind.. but.. Now I finally see it..
Three people recently have changed the way I see things.. And I truly am grateful =) They truly made a diffrence in my life..

Firstly there was Wen Hwei, somehow she always has this charisma in her which makes everything seems not so bad.. She'd always try to convince me that there's more to life then all these issues.. I can't really explain it for now but she's kinda always there when I am like this.. I hope I could return the favour when the time comes too.. Whole heartedly, I will =)

Second is my close friend Caren, though we do not talk much but I see that we share a lot of things in common in life.. Like whatever she's been thru, im going thru it now and vice versa.. I really wonder how would my life be if I never had met her.. Terrible I guess.. She's actually the one which mention this one phrase to me which changed the way I see things.. I told her everything about what happened and she keep asking me not to give up on my friendship with Collie.. I told her I can't, as I'll be lying to my self..

-------------------------------------------------------
Then she said", Do you treasure this friendship?.."
"Honestly.. Yes.. I do..",I said.
"So just do it because you treasure your friendship.."
-------------------------------------------------------
This was the phrase which woke me up.. And now yes.. I have..
*So Collie, for our friendship.. This I will treasure..*

Last but certainly not the least is Desiree, the past few days have been rough and she's been softening my falls by listening and giving me advice.. Even "temaning" me when Im down but though sometimes it feels like Im "temaning" her.. Ahahaha jkjk~ Although today she gave me the shock of my life.. Om..God.. Lets say her driving skills were "wonderful" Hehe.. For the first time I guess, a girl picked me up from my home and we went out.. Ahaha but anyways, it was okok la.. Still safe in one piece =)


-------------------------------------------------
So now I see, there are so many people in my life I should be thanking.. And even to the others I didn't mention.. Thank you for sticking by my side.. They really are a blessing to me and I do apreciate their presense and even more.. Their friendship..
^^
So I'll end todays entree with this..
"Apreciate the people around you.. Cause through thick and thin..
There're always there for you"
Cheers,
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home