Saturday, 2 August 2008

Ahhh Feel Good Day =)

Yesterday I watched The Mummy at TGV with Byron,David and Eunice. The movie was so-so la but the ending seriously sucked.. Though there was one person which was suppose to join us but last minute cancel.. Ahh Let it go la =)

Then.. TODAY!

Classes were at 9.30am and it was anology.. Gosh what a wonderful subject to have in the morning.. Haha.. After class though when I was about to join my friends to go to sunway pyramid, my dad called me. He was actually stuck somewhere near Giant Hypermarker there, apperantly his motorcycle chain snapped. So I rushed to pick him up and send him to his appointment. After that I sent my dad back home and left for pyramid.

We watched The Mummy, well so that makes it 2.. YES 2!! Hahaha It was okok la for the second time but I was kinda tired in the cinema but never found the chance to sleep.. Head not comfortable.. Haha, after the movie I went back home for dinner and chit chat with my bro and dad.

Around 10, I went out again to yam cha with a friend at Station 1.. Gosh I order "Ice Honey" she order "Carlsberg" hahaha soooooooooo other way round nia.. So we chit chat then went back home.. But as I reached her house, she started to cry.. I couldnt leave her like this so we went to the park near her house and just chit chat more.. However all this while, her sister and mother were worried sick about her cause you know la, its late at night and not back yet. So her mom was angry..

I told her to take a leap of faith and asked her to tell her mom that she is sorry.. She actually did it and she called me back later to tell me what happened.. Her mom actually cared for her all this time and now she realises it.. * Really proud of her *

Don't underestimate the word "sorry".. It makes hell or heaven a lot of diffrence when someone says it sincerely =)

Till next time, Cheers,
Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home