Sunday, 3 August 2008

Dinner is served xD

Wahhhhhhhh Sehhhhhhhhhh WHAT A TIRING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished cooking dinner for my family and gosh.. Its not easy xD Hahaha.
So lets start from the top and work my way down =)

So... I woke up this morning and like every normal person..

"Mom... 5 more minutes laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."
"I'll get ready for church soon.."

Ahahaha normal right? So I got ready "eventually" and left for church. Sunday service was like normal except Lifeline was having this err... Something acting like a statue while wearing a paper plate mask and holding a sign saying "Activate".. Seriously, creep me out a bit.. Anyways, after service I went to midvalley with my mom to buy the ingredients for tonights dinner.. Along the way though I met my friend Jolene and Benny and Jo's Sis.. Omg sia.. Benny so thin, and Jo's sis say I grew "more"... Argh.. Sad.. Pain.. And really wow, Benny's really fit now so.. I guess if he can do it, so can I..

So I went to midvalley and got all the stuff and the meat was the MOST expensive sia.. Australian tenderloins.. About 1.4kg.. Rm 80++ Ahh.. Im broke..

So back to business.. I got back home and started to do my mis-en-place early in the afternoon.. Wondering what am I cooking? Well I peeled potatoes, did butchering, and plenty more la..


This is the meat, I had like 2 of these 800g+ and 700g+



This is me "Slowly" portioning the meat and making the "butterfly" cut xD

After butchering the poor cow, I felt sad and then went on to skinning the potatoes and slicing them.. Muahahahahahahaha!!!! Since that was such a "wonderful" thing to do.. Which was so "not boring", I decided NOT to take pictures.. Ahaha..

After marinating the meat and peeling and slicing the potatoes.. I went and do some work, surf net and yada yada yada.. Till like 5.30pm..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Around 5.30pm, I started to prepare everything like pots and pans, again mis-en-place for everything.. Im gonna la skip the whole process and just show you guys what I cooked ok?

You don't have a choice anyway!! XD *You guys might get bored..*

So before I reveal everything this is today's menu~~~

Menu Du'Jour~

Garden Salad

Served with poached egg and balsamic vinaigrette

Australian Tenderloin Steak

Served with potatoe gratin and Bernaise Sauce

Wine

Well.. Wine la, what else? xD

So this is what I cooked..

My wonderful potatoe graatin =)

Modified Bernaise sauce xD

Ahhh... Mouth watering..

Ok thats enough? Nah.. Here's the Real Thing xD

My actual Garden Salad but with 1000 Island sauce.. =x

My entree... Ahhh....

Lets not forget WINE xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So thats it boys and girls, ladies and gentleman~

Im so exhausted now.. Sitting in fromt of the com..

So till then, cheers~

Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home