Saturday, 5 December 2009

Back I guess..

Its been a year.. A year full of emotional events..
There are changes here and there..
But overall.. I'm still me..

I haven't been blogging for ages and perhaps..
It's time to close this chapter of my life and move on..

Many people who have came into my life.. Thank you..
You have made me who I am today, for better or worse.. I am grateful..
I apologize for everything that I could have done to offend you guys..
Good times.. Bad times.. We've been through it all..

I'm not going to blog about the 2 years from my point of view but perhaps in a story kind of way..

Well.. Here goes..

There was this guy, he just got out of SPM and didn't had any clue what to do.. The future was dim at this point, he was afraid of his future.. He did law.. Didn't work out.. So he lingered around.. Until 1 day his dad asked him to get a part time job at a restaurant.. He didn't wanted too at first but eventually gave in... There he learned about the Hospitality Industry.. And that's where it all began..

Now he stands in this new place.. It felt so weird to him, he wonders why is everyone wearing formal clothing for college? Wasn't college all jeans and t-shirts? Guess not.. He had to go through this weird orientation, that's where he met a new friend,a guy, but it didn't last long as soon after we were separated into smaller groups.. During orientation he noticed 2 girls which did kind of acted "bitchy"? but little did he knew.. They were not, they became good friends for a period of time but through the guy's mistakes the friendship did not last.. Moving on was the english test he had to take, that exam left him in a group full of girls.. And only 1 guy..*Excluding him*

New people to him, they slowly introduced themselves.. One told us never to call her "kidney" Another said she used to work as a clown.. One was acting a little snobbish but she was actually a very nice person.. One had a sister in a different group.. One had a boy friend from China.. One was so quiet even though they talked before.. One returned from UK from holiday to do hospitality.. One came from Sarawak.. One from Port Dickson.. And the other guy from Sabah..

Funny how the world or fate put us through.. But this is how it is..

I really want to type more but I'm afraid no one will read this..
I'll stop here for now and continue another day..

Part 1, Ends here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home