Friday, 26 March 2010

The Sign

First of all.. I would like to apologize about the post before this.. Been busy lately..

***

What really are signs? Always thought signs were like on the road, belok kiri belok kanan. But no, not talking about those signs.. Well its the sign or karma or whatever its called that comes to you at the right time and place signifying something..

So Whats The Something?

The something to me... Is someone or a group of people, coming together with a unanimous goal and doing the right thing..

I'm really grateful to these people.. And I really appreciate it..

I know I can do something about it.. And I will.. I won't run anymore.. Foolishly living in my comfort zone..

Thank you guys..
But most of all, thank you "friend", You know who you are..

Ivan.K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home